Loyal Readers

Friday, 15 July 2016

Jewel in your Crown



You are the sun so hot, I'm your light-rays gleaming down,
You are a queen of my town, I'm the jewel in your crown.

Your gentle word illuminates my soul,
It's you that makes me whole.

There is no place where your love cannot fill,
It's your devotion that makes them still.

I would jump the rivers most wide,
I can walk the scorching desert to have you by my side.

Though at times a thread may break,
A new one forms in its wake.

Whenever we are apart,
I hold you deep inside my heart.

Like silken thread it holds us fast,
Bonds like this are meant to last.

We are walking the shoreline, with our feet getting wet,
the horizon turns pink, as the sun starts to set.

A nice romantic dinner and a bottle of chilled wine,
we are here together in a moment stopped in time.

A special world for you and me,
A special bond one cannot see.

You are an eagle flying high, I'm your feathers light and brown,
You are a queen of my town, I'm the jewel in your crown.





9 comments:

  1. Simply Amazing way you choose symbolic things to convey your love to beloved in these lines. I Really feel the love the devotion of a lover towards beloved .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely...it seems a real lover has written his emotions to his lady ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ek Number..!! Chotee..

    Love
    Shaggs💓❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Greets! Fantastic Feelings ! Awesome Ashish !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great n thoughtful writing !! The manner of expressing thoughts is truly amazing n heart touching !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool write up... Excellent wording Aashish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very deeply expressed love for 'D'.... As always, the more I read your writing, the more I can feel the feel of each phrase. Keep up...!!!

    ReplyDelete